- Be an innovation champion for technology, process, workflow, and Talents in HKBN's digital transformation journey across our Residential and Enterprise businesses.
- You will also play a core role in our integration initiatives with recent acquisitions, including WTT and JOS
- Take Product Ownership role in driving Digital Transformation initiatives, including group-level deployment of Salesforce, MuleSoft, and other tools
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Assist in the design of HKBN's future-state architecture and the planning and execution of our transformation roadmap
- Partner with user and enablement teams to push change management initiatives, including planning and leading interviews / workshops, periodic stakeholder engagement, and management presentations
- Evangelize the use of data to drive necessary changes and optimisation efforts
- Review and build vendor & agency relationships (e.g. digital agency, software solutions) based on business needs
- Manage both internal and external partners, including vendors and consultants, in solutions delivery and troubleshooting
- Drive a dynamic Test-and-Learn culture that is part of HKBN's DNA, with high profile exposure through the group
- Degree holder in any disciplines with at least 5-year experience in technology product/project management/ other related industry
- An analytical, results, and detail-oriented professional who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- A cross-functional influencer with the ability to build strong relationships with business and technology partners, and comfortable communicating ideas to all levels of stakeholders
- Proficient at educating organizations on new technology advances that can improve business performance
- Technical knowledge and experience, with hands-on coding experience and/or experience with Salesforce, MuleSoft, and other technologies a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player, with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org