The Opportunity Responsibilities
What effort do you need to make? Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Accountable for various projects echoing strategic business initiatives
- Reporting to Department head of IT for administering project schedule and resource planning
- Gather user requirement to perform system functionality and architectural design
- Participate in all phases of the system development life-cycle while providing technical support with leadership to work with designated task force
- In charge of system documentation and User Acceptance Test
Let's check if you are/ have...
- Tertiary Education in Computer Science or in relevant principles
- 3 years or above related work experience
- Solid exposure in software development projects and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle), Agile approach
- Knowledgeable in PL/SQL, Java, HTML5, Shell Scripts would be preferable
- Analytical, with outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented, good business sense and able to work under pressure
- Profound presentation and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Telecom/Billing/Order Management experience would be a definite advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer
- The position will be started with a 12-months contract with positive prospect to go permanent for good performer and goal achiever
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com