The Opportunity Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Perform daily operation included supply requisitions, stock or nonstock redemption orders, as well
- as the receiving, transportation, stocking, maintaining of inventory, processing counts and deliveries
- of supplies and equipment.
- Conduct usage report from system, reconciliations and make recommendations to related parties
- on required par levels.
- Work interact with Finance, Warehouse and IT to develop and implement improvements to existing
- operational procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness on redemption, purchasing and
- sales workflow.
- Coordinate with different departments regarding ad-hoc projects/promotions and assist in
- operations regarding to the redemption or selling operation activities.
- Organize regular stock take at redemption points, including variance reporting and follow up.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent with at least two years relevant working experience preferably in
- telecommunication industry
- Detail-oriented and familiar with operations of HKBN
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good team player with self-motivated personality
- Less experienced candidates with related knowledge and willing-to-learn attitude will also be
- considered for the post of Business Process Management Executive
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org