- This post will be instrumental in effectively communicating HKBN's unique culture, values and latest profit + purpose developments to key stakeholders, which would help augment our brand reputation and inspire other companies to follow our example.
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
- Have an exceptional command of English language writing, with an enthusiasm to excite stakeholders through thought-provoking narratives and a versatility of style.
- Prepare creative and engaging content, with a flair for bold ideas and angles, to convey HKBN's brand values, unique culture and outside-the-box style.
- Create, edit and translate various marketing/advertising/corporate copy, ranging from edms, corporate newsletters to web copy and press releases, across digital and offline platforms.
- Review and gatekeep written materials from both the marketing and corporate side of the business, and proactively make suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across marketing, digital, product and Talent engagement.
- Proven experience in copywriting, editing and translation across different online and offline channels, with a good understanding of branding, marketing and corporate communications in a fast moving industry.
- Native English speaker with versatile writing skills. Ability to read and write Chinese is a plus.
- A passion for the craft of copywriting and storytelling.
- Flexible and organised under pressure. Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated by the pride of creative ownership. Able to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com