How this career makes purpose to the selected Talent:
Excellent exposure and career development in a fast-growing integrated telecom & technology solutions company
Mission of the role:
- Plays a major role to help HKBNES live and spread its core purpose to Hong Kong.
- Fosters more businesses to increase competitiveness and leverage growth opportunities through adopting HKBNES services
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
What efforts you need to make for this role?
- Reporting to Director - Group Corporate Communications, lead a small team to develop and drive corporate communications strategies and programmes to promote brand preference of HKBN Enterprise Solutions
- Play a major role in developing engaging brand story and aligned corporate messages across different platforms
- Responsible for external communications, media relations, stakeholder engagement and crisis management of the company
- Oversee the production of annual reports and related corporate materials
- Work with internal stakeholders and provide advice on communications materials
Let's check if you are /have...
- Minimum of 8 years of corporate communications experience
- Good understanding of branding, telecom and technology solutions communications
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates with agency or in-house background are welcome
- Creative and strategic minded, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related disciplines
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org