Found in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club has become one of Hong Kong's best known and respected organisations, providing the public with world-class sporting entertainment as well as being the city's major non-Government community benefactor. Our contribution to the community is made possible through our unique, not-for-profit business model that channels the surplus proceeds from responsible gaming into community benefits. The Club is now donating over HK$3.6 billion a year to charitable and community projects through its Charities Trust. The Charities Department provides support to the Board of Trustees in the task of granting donations to various non-profit organizations in support of community projects, including arts and culture, sports and recreation, youth services, elderly services, environmental protection, medical and health, etc. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- manage partners/stakeholders in delivering project schedule, milestones, tasks and deliverables.
- co-ordinate the evaluation and research of the project with the project's partners and different stakeholders; knowledge and experience in research, surveying or data analysis is preferred.
- assist in the formulating and implementation of the project's publicity strategy.
- co-ordinate the procurement and delivery of the project's publicity activities e.g. project website, social media management and outreaching activities, etc.
- maintain a repository and documentation of the project's publicity and research materials.
- carry out other duties as directed by the Project Managers, Senior Project Manager and Head of Charities
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years' experience in project management.
- experience in working with or in educational institutions, government, NGO's, schools, and professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- interest in STEM/technology education/computational thinking and coding education.
- good team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
- excellent writing skills (in both English and Chinese), project development and management skills.
- high passion in charities work, community services and a strong personal drive with an innovative mindset.
Candidate with less experience may be considered for Assistant Project Manager TERMS_OF_EMPLOYMENT:
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.