The Club has identified a number of Strategic Projects to ensure the continued growth of the Club into the future. The projects include addressing the asset health issues of the racing facilities in Shatin and also to improve the capacity of existing infrastructure with the aims of enhancing owners, members and customers experience as well as operations. The department, Corporate Programme Management Office (CPMO), provides an effective standard of project management to all Strategic Projects within the Club. Also CPMO contributes to a rigorous planning and creation of operating models that enhance efficiency and efficacy of our operations. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
Reporting to the Senior Technical Services Manager, the job holder will be required to deliver Project Delivery Risk Management and Operational Risk Management for the Club's Strategic Programmes and major IT Projects. The incumbent will be specifically responsible for the identification, analysis, monitoring and control of Risks related matters in relation to Design & Construction, Operations Management and IT & Digital Transformation projects.
- Support the CPMO team to identify and mitigate risk exposure through delivery of Project Delivery Risk Management into Projects.
- Support the CPMO team and Business Unit operation teams to identify and manage risk exposure through delivery of Operations Risk Management into the planning of Operations for to mitigate risk exposure.
- Develop a close working relationship with internal Corporate Risk Management team to ensure alignment on the corporate wide standards is meet
- Establishment and development of the Risk Management team within the CPMO
- Assist the CPMO team in the preparation of regular reports and submissions to the relevant Project Committee meetings.
- a Post Graduate degree from a highly accredited University with a STEM discipline
- a minimum of 10 years' experience related fields
- Good working knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative risk management techniques and system
- Strong project management skills and working knowledge of Key Risk (predictive) Indicators (KRIs)
- Well versed with industry best practices and trends on risk management
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.