The Corporate Programme Management Office (CPMO) is responsible for the Project Management, Governance and Implementation of Strategic Projects for the Club. It ensures a structured framework exists that allow the exercise of controls over Scope, Schedule, and Cost and ensures the integration of Operations and Infrastructure such as Construction. Most of the Strategic Projects are technically complex and successful implementation requires successful stakeholder management across different Business Units. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure Development (DIPMO), the job holder will ensure there is a smooth coordination of a portfolio of Strategic Projects and ensure the different functions in the CPMO function communicate and cooperate so that the requisite information can percolate to the various committees. The incumbent will be responsible for the various Strategic Projects, Digital Transformation Projects. Dashboard reporting, Critical Path reporting, and the formulation of detailed reports will be required. In addition, the job holder will be required to manage agenda setting and coordinating reports for Project Steering Committees, Business Sponsor's Meeting as well as CPMO meetings.
- Serve as the coordinator for all Strategic Projects for CPMO portfolio and other inter-departmental meetings.
- Provide quality review and reporting the projects status of follow up of action logs and updates to DIPMO
- Review proposed agenda documentations and providing feedback on quality of the reports based on corporate standard.
- Ensuring effective communication and monitoring project work streams to ensure actions and issues are been followed up.
- Assist the CPMO team in the preparation of project control documents and support monitoring performance of the CPMO against Corporate KPI.
- A Post Graduate degree from a highly accredited University with a STEM discipline or an MBA from a World Class Institution.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience relevant management experience in driving corporate projects, programmes and communication plans.
- Sophisticated stakeholder, senior management skills and problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work flexibility and independently to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.