The IT Strategy and Governance Department drives new strategies for overall IT Planning including manpower planning, demand and supply management, IT budgets and financial planning. It is responsible for the design and governance of the Enterprise Architecture, the management of the Project Management Office and resourcing from the IT Shenzhen Development Center. In addition, it manages the strategic relationship with business users and external partners to foster customer focus and collaboration. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Working collaboratively with product owners, vendors, technical leads, project manager and business users during the phases of requirement, design and development to ensure quality of deliverables and service
- Act as project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager
- Working with the Club's System Assurance Team and Change Control Team to ensure projects and changes are fully tested and deployed to the production environment accordingly.
- Performing system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting), development testing and software release.
- Complying with established standards and processes in delivering deliverables
- Providing support during system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Managing and coordinating with vendor(s) efficiently to provide BAU application support.
- Identify and escalate any critical issues during the development cycle which affects time, budget or quality to the technical leader and project manager in a timely fashion
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in user requirement gathering, software development, system integration, and system support
- Significant exposure to Atlassian products, especially JIRA plugin development and their best practices. Experience in Tempo Suite & Tableau will be an advantage
- Extensive hands-on experience in all aspects of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Strong ability in problem troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Proficiency in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and
- Able to work independently and manage 1-2 off-shore developers
- Develop plugins to extend JIRA capabilities, make dashboards for JIRA
- Customize to extend Jira beyond its standard capabilities
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.