IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Partner with business users, IT groups and vendors to implement the Membership CRM systems including Member Application, Charging and Progression modules
- Be part of a team of software engineers, offshore development resources and external resources to accomplish development tasks as defined in the PDLC under the supervision of project managers / technical manager
- Work with business users to document requirements, prepare specifications and resolve any requirement & technical issue.
- Perform system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting) and software release.
- Work with architecture / infrastructure team to perform technical design and construction.
- Prepare and review design and implementation documents according to Club's Product Development Life Cycle to ensure business, technical and operational requirements are met.
- Conduct design & code review to ensure quality of software deliverables
- Provide support during system integration test, system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Assist IT operations team to perform software installation and implementation.
- Provide production support
You should have:
- Bachelors of Science or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in software design & development
- Familiar with version control system TFS
- Solid experience in large scale System Integration using SOAP, RESTful service, JMS, SFTP and DB link on Windows platform
- Extensive RDBMS experience, in particular in writing SQL in SQL Server 2016
- Solid experience in Dynamics CRM 2016 is preferred.
- Knowledge of design and use of XML and JSON schema is preferred
- Knowledge in Window cluster, IIS and load balancer is preferred
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving project environment
- Efficient in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent team player with strong sense of co-operation and be able to collaborate with different level of stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, decisive, independent and flexible are essential
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.