Our IT Strategy and Governance Department manages and drives new strategies for overall IT planning, manage strategic relationship with the business and external partners, oversee project management office, standards and resourcing, implement enterprise architecture and demand and release management. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Provide financial reporting assistance to facilitate SPPMO reporting, project support and provide project insight to the accountable leadership teams, whilst acting as governance to the Delivery Teams to ensure compliance to standards are being met when presenting financial and key data
- Work closely with the Club\'s Finance, Audit and SP Delivery Teams to ensure SP's execution in the preparation of reports and communication in senior leadership meetings, and ensure compliance with agreed actions
- First point of contact to liaise with, and manage Finance and ITPMO to ensure the SPs are compliant with the agreed Finance governance standards and action plan to address any gaps, issues or concerns
- Support SPPMO Finance Lead to monitor, report and implement on key Finance KPls to SP Leadership Team to facilitate effective decision making to support successful programme delivery
- Develop Finance Dashboards/Balance Scorecards to provide management with the correct information to make decisions promptly
- Relating to financial matters, contribute to the successful definition, implementation and ongoing review of SP Planning and Delivery activities by addressing gaps and strengthening current practices where applicable.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine requirements and specify effective PM processes, through understanding our current weakness and gaps.
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviors.
- You should have:
- Undergraduate qualifications in Accounting and Finance or IT
- 5+ years' experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in IT projects
- Qualifications as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Project Management experience with professional project management certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in Tableau is an advantage
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies is an advantage
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.