Our IT Operations, Systems Assurance and Shenzhen Technology Centre drives and leverages technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, system/test assurance, data centre management, and valued end-user services. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Manage project for technology refreshment of the Club network infrastructure, including budget and cost projection on hardware, software, internal man-power, and external professional services, etc.
- Manage project objectives, risks, issues and resources, etc. as outlined by PMO.
- Assist to manage the project stakeholders through meeting and regular communications.
- Ensures project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the project proposal, EAP, or committee paper.
- Accountable for project resources and scheduling over a number of projects within a major program by taking a broad overview with respect to their planning, management and delivery.
- Adopt and leverage the Club technology standards and roadmaps by generating solutions.
You should have:
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of IT working experience with at least 3 years of managing IT network projects.
- Experienced in managing vendors and contractors.
- Solid understanding and practical application of project management practices (e.g. Prince or PMP).
- Sound knowledge of network components.
- Experience and exposure to technology refresh type projects.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English as well as excellent report writing skills.
- Holder of ITIL certification will have an advantage.
- Technical knowledge on network infrastructure
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.