The Racing Marketing Team of the Racing Business and Operations Department is responsible for the overall marketing strategy and executions for our racecourses and major race events, including developing social content to generate public interest and engagement in the sport of horse-racing.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- support Racing Management to promote Hong Kong's world-class racing and the Club's best practices;
- enhance awareness of racing as high-class sport and disseminate all content to the widest possible audience;
- generate ideas and concepts that enhance the Club's partnership with World Horse Racing;
- produce a wide range of video related projects to promote Hong Kong racing to the widest possible local and international audience via multiple Broadcast and social channels;
- produce innovative ideas which can be brought to fruition in a timely and efficient manner to achieve maximum impact and exposure;
- prepare for and present international racing broadcasts from Europe, Australia and Japan. This may involve producing written analysis and speedmaps to enhance the Club's coverage of these major events;
- produce frequent written news and social posts, analysis and feature articles for foreign media to assist in raising the profile of Hong Kong racing in various important Commingling territories, especially those in Australia, New Zealand and America.
You should have:
- at least a bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, or other relevant disciplines;
- minimum of 10 years' solid work experience in the development of corporate communication materials;
- good understanding of the political sensitivities and public sentiment;
- knowledge of corporate and business thinking and practices;
- interest and knowledge of horse racing;
- relevant experience in team leadership and collaboration;
- experience in social media communication and publicity;
- excellent writing skills in corporate materials including speech drafting and presentation development for senior management.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.CLOSING_DATE:
Closing date for applications is 28 February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.