Our Risk Management Department provides support, advisory and control review services across operations and projects within the Hong Kong Jockey Club Group and the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Risk Management is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join our team to provide analytical support to business units. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Support the implementation of risk management within targeted projects and operations
- Support the subsequent risk management implementation after project completion and the ongoing control review
- Support the implementation of the Club-wide risk management approach within business unit operations
- Support in risk assessments as required
- Assist in the development of the risk management framework, processes and tools for approval by Senior Management
- Conduct analyses on project schedule, cost and other relevant information
- Provide analytical support for ongoing risk management reporting
- Responsible for the risk management systems, including integration with Governance, Risk & Compliance solution and software for quantitative risk analysis
- Support the development of the risk management training and accreditation program
- Support the periodic reporting to Senior Management
You should have:
- University degree in relevant discipline such as risk management, engineering or business intelligence.
- Three years of professional experience in a sizeable corporation or consulting firm undertaking risk management activities or a demonstrable aptitude towards risk management.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting project management offices coupled with a good understanding of project planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative risk management techniques and systems.
- Knowledge of data analytics, business operations and information systems.
- Basic command of commonly used analytical tools such as Tableau, Python, R and SQL.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.