The IT Racing Wagering & Lottery Solutions Department is responsible for the overall management and delivery of racing wagering and lottery (Pari-mutuel) transaction host components, commingling gateways, control systems and their associated information systems lifecycle. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Assist system and software design according to the defined Club IT methodology.
- Support the feasibility study and evaluate or pilot business-enabling technology.
- Perform software development according to business requirements and defined Club IT process and standards.
- Design the unit test cases and conduct the unit testing
- Provide support and conduct trouble-shooting at testbed/production when problems are found
- Develop and maintain documentation and deliver communication sessions to business team/operation team/testing team.
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Min 1 years' experience in software design, development and support areas for Software Engineer
- Min 3 years' experience in software design, development and support areas for Senior Software Engineer
- Experience in software development and methodology
- Have a good understanding of design patterns for Application, Service, Database, Infrastructure and Integration
- Understand DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment practices on software development/deployement
- Experience in Agile software development, in-memory DB design or Messaging protocol (e.g. Solace) would be an advantage
- English proficiency (written and spoken) is mandatory; Cantonese and Putonghua are preferred.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.