Back End Software Developer
Do you want to be part of an agile and ambitious team of developers? Does the idea of working on innovative back-end application for the casino market excite you? idNerd creates some of the world’s most innovative technologies and developments, and we’re looking for a fellow Nerd to join our team. Join us in innovating the market with your talents.
What it’s like to work at idNerd:
·You will be working with incredibly talented, motivated individuals who have a desire to develop their skills exponentially.
·The work you do at idNerd is infectiously fun. You will find that you’re working in an environment where everyone WANTS to be there - and the projects & products that we are developing are industry leading and will allow you to mastering your skills.
·We don’t believe in outdated metrics like “working longer hours makes you a better employee”. We work hard, sure, but we also work smarter. Arbitrary rules and regulations kill creativity and innovation, so we value flexibility - in perception and execution of tasks. Don't forget, we play hard too!
·Feel part of a fast-growing start-up, i.e. we value open discussion and have a limited bureaucracy. There is no hierarchy of opinions. If you have difficulty talking candidly with your development lead or with the development team, then this is not the space for you.
·Everyone here has a CAN DO attitude. In-order to create innovation solutions that will disrupt the market, we need people who can think outside the box.
idNerd Studio, INNOVATIVE / CONTENT DRIVEN / ENTERTAINMENT FOCUS
Develop and Maintain Python and node.js based Applications and drive architecture forWeb Front-Ends
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
· Development and maintenance of back-endbased event scheduling system;
· Development and maintenance of Web Management Console;
· Maintaining aREST API Architecture;
· Writing unit tests and building CI/CD system;
· Familiar with Telnet Command Protocol for remote application control;
· Familiar with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI);
· Some exposure toPython is beneficial;
· Experience with front end framework such as React, Angular or Vue.js;
· Good eye for design and attention to detail;
· Able to write self-documenting code;
· Produce client facing API and System documentation;
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Exposure to SCRUM methodology.
· Candidates who can provide project references will be considered first.
· Attach at least two examples of other projects you have worked on (with working code and tests - github repo preferred).
· Note your expected salary in your application. (Our Studio offers competitive salaries with remuneration based on skills and experience.).
· Candidate must have the right to work in Hong Kong S.A.R.
· 5 day work week
· Flexible work hours/schedule
· Minimum 10 days annual leave (increases based on every year of employment)
· Eligibility for company medical scheme after probation period
· Free snacks and coffee/drinks in our well-stocked pantry
· Recreational activities (Nintendo Switch, Arcade Games, Foosball Table etc.)
We’re an Equal Opportunities Employer
We believe in giving everyone the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination. Your gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or whether or not you’re a Star Wars fan or a Star Trek fan has no bearing on your path for opportunities at idNerd.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.