Director of Sales and Customer RelationsJob Description
Are you interested in working in the casino gaming industry? Do you like to selling innovative technologies and help potential customer achieve their goal? idNerd Studio is hiring the Director of Sales & Customer Relations for our Casino Gaming Division (IDX Games). If you are interested in working in a dynamic team, you might want to consider joining idNerd Studio. You MUST for this job via jobs.idnerd.com or APPLY HERE Now!Job Highlights
What it’s like to work at idNerd Studio:
- Manage and developer a full sales team
- Execute sales strategy for each applicable customer
- Prepare sales forecast for quarterly review.
Jobs Duty & Responsibility:
- The Nerds at idNerd have a passion for art & design, particularly animation, and cutting-edge technologies. You will be working with incredibly talented, motivated individuals, and your role will be to bring onboard customer who require such talents.
- The work you do at idNerd will be infectiously fun. You will find that you will be selling a product that is disrupting a traditional market with innovative and original ideas.
- Feel part of a fast-growing start-up i.e. we value open discussion and have a limited bureaucracy. There is no hierarchy of opinions. We are open to innovative sales tactics, as much as we are open to innovative product design and solutions.
Jobs Experience Requirements
- Create and develop sales team and sales strategy based on individual clients requirement;
- Regular customer meeting and organize sales events to build customer rapport;
- Perform regular sales reviews to track sales team and account performance, and take necessary action in a timely manner;
- Maintain a pipeline of potential opportunities and develop an account acquisition plan for each key opportunity;
- Optimize the profitability of each customer acquisition;
- Prepare annual sales project for budgeting purposes.
- Participate in quarterly and annual budgeting, forecasting, planning and review exercises as required, and take necessary action in a timely manner;
- University degree in Business Administration, Management or related field; MBA an advantage;
- Strong work experience in sales, account management or related field preferred.
- Experience in Casino Gaming industry is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in senior management role is required.
- You MUST APPLY via for this job at: jobs.idnerd.com or Click Here !
We’re an Equal Opportunities Employer
We believe in giving everyone the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination. Your gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or whether or not you’re a Star Wars fan or a Star Trek fan has no bearing on your path for opportunities at idNerd.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.