Try our new Stress Killer game HERE before submitting your application!
· Responsible to provide administrative support for the team and business unit
· Dealing with suppliers and contractors for quotations, orders and payments;
· Manage calendar, travel and other bookings at high efficiency
· Prepare correspondence, reports and presentations
· Maintain all office-related files and records
· Perform reception duties when Receptionist is off
· Other ad hoc projects and tasks as required
· Diploma or above
· With at least 2 year working experience in sizable companies
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to cope with pressure, detail minded
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Immediate available is highly preferred.
Join Us Today!
Simply please send your resume to https://innovix.glints.com or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.