Try our new Stress Killer game HERE before submitting your application!
The role of a Solution Manager holds a critical position of being the technical domain expert with in-depth knowledge in IT security related technology, products and services. Solution Manager works with the Sales Team to jointly engage, assesses requirements, design and recommend solutions for our customers in response to their requirements. Solution Manager will also be asked to validate recommended solutions with our customers via on-site pilot project and proof of concept engagements to ensure that the recommended solution effectively meets or exceeds our customers' expectations. Solution Manager joint engagement with Sales Team will often require them to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients' future needs. This role is measured on order, revenue and gross margin in the assigned solution area.Responsibilities include:
• Supports Sales Team from opportunity identification to closing of deal.
• Maps customer requirements to the offerings portfolio describing solution and scope of work to meet or exceed requirements
• Take lead and/or work as part of a team with other functional teams to review overall solution taking into consideration the deliverable aspects as well.
• Supports the Sales Team by providing views and input which is relevant to pricing considerations and provides the necessary technical proposal.
• Supports Account/Opportunity planning activities
• Jointly work with Sales Team in building opportunities / pipeline through consultative selling approach
• Architect the technical solution in response to customer requirements.
• Supports technical representation in Bid Management and Review process.
• Review new vendors and technologies jointly with Business Alliance Manager.
• Conducts training and briefing session on relevant solution to internal teams.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Positions and leverage solution portfolio of products and services to gain competitive advantage against competition. Promotes services as part of all opportunities where applicable.
• Understand how to gain leverage based on uncovered strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in an account.
• Ability to uncover knowledge of the customer's infrastructure, architecture and business requirement.
• Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with Sales Teams to value add in screening and prioritizing leads in terms of feasibility.
Assesses solution feasibility from technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status
• A relevant Technical and/or Business degree
• 5+ year experience within the industry, familiar with architecture within security domains. e.g. IPS/IDS, PAM, NAC, Endpoint / server / data protection including antivirus, threat prevention, web/URL filtering, SIEM etc.
• Strong understanding of network security architectures, solutions, processes, frameworks, and components
• Experience in opportunity assessment, RFP processing and business development for large customer is preferred.
• Ability to present to senior level executives and business managers
• Strong team player and yet able to work independently
• Demonstrates drive, ability to influence, learn & work cross-functionally
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English, and preferably a second language
• Desired certification - CCNP / CCIE - Security
• Aggressive at pursuing opportunities
Incident response including security monitoring, network and endpoint visibility, threat management, and forensics is a plus