Try our new Stress Killer game HERE before submitting your application!
"Nothing happens until you do it" JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy with deep local and industry knowledge and an exceptional ability to execute.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with market operations in China, Macau, Malaysia and Singapore, JOS operates out of nine offices across Asia's major business hubs. With over 60 years in Asia's dynamic technology sector, we have earned our customers' trust for quality of execution, reliability and taking a long-term view of their best interests.
If you are a thinker-doer and self-starter, bring a growth mindset and you keep challenging yourself by doing something meaningful, do join us as part of the Enterprise Applications (EA) team. If you are able to thrive in an ambitious environment, this job is for you!
· Involvement in various stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) - Gather and analysis of requirements, system design specifications, application development, unit and user acceptance testing as well as application deployment
· Review of the requirements and of the design of workflow applications
· Implement the necessary based on user requirement and design
· Develop and test applications using Microsoft Technologies / K2
· Support and maintenance applications using Microsoft Technologies / K2
· Design and maintain database scripts, stored procedures and triggers on Microsoft SQL
· Prepare system documentations including meeting minutes, technical documents and guides
· Design and provide write-ups on solutions to meet client requirements
· Performing cost and impact analysis on solutions
· Install and configure third-party products according to requirements
· Advise and guide junior team members
· Understand, analyze and document requirements by clients
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
· Proficiency in K2 and/or Microsoft Technologies ASP/C#/VB .Net Framework and MS SQL platform including basic SQL queries
· Experience with software such as Microsoft SharePoint and Nintex is strongly recommended
· Good interpersonal skills will be an advantage
· At least 1 year of working experience in development using K2 and/or Microsoft Technologies above