Service Request responsibilities include but not limited to the following
• Hardware breakfix support for business critical systems such as servers, storage, server blades, POS etc.
• Software support for end-user systems, Windows OS, applications
• Desktop/End-User support
• 24/7 Rotational Standby duties for after office hour cases
• Testing and commissioning of replacement equipment to ensure workability of the system
• Updating of tracking system for any parts / service request for traceability of tasks and effort spent
• Inventory verification and preventive maintenance of equipment
• Clone, reimage or installation of Windows OS
• Troubleshoot Windows-based OS issues such as: device driver issues, printer issues, remove Trojan/virus etc.
• End user data migration and PC deployment during hardware refresh
• Installation & setup responsibilities include but not limited to the following
• Quality Assurance testing for hardware equipment including/but not limited to rack mount servers, blade servers, switches and storages, desktops/laptops
• Onsite Staging/Configuration for Servers/Blade System (HP, IBM or Dell)
• Required to take on responsibility of coordinating the installation & setup request from customer
• Attending of project meetings for the commencement of the installation & setup project
• Verification of equipment delivered before start of project to ensure the accuracy
• Testing & commissioning of newly installed equipment to ensure all system functions are met
• UAT & documentation of system installation & setup for customer reference
• Creating monthly reports
• Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent fields of study
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in a SI environment
• Experience in providing technical supports to offsite end users
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.