Kantar TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, Kantar TNS understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Our office in Hong Kong provides a full range of marketing research services; We are seeking confident, inspiring and inquisitive individuals who would go beyond delivering insights
in solving business problems and providing every client with a precise plan to address their business challenges and ensure growth
. Candidates who can rise to the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding industry will become part of a dynamic and international team, working alongside global organisations and providing business solutions of the highest quality.
- Coordinate with clients and facilitate client relations, provide highest level of client service
- Regular client contact including participation of client meetings
- Manage project design, proposal writing, planning and drafting report
- Plan and work closely with Project Services team to execute research projects with some supervision
- Uphold and implement quality control procedures
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Actively seek learning opportunities, take every opportunity to develop self, through formal and informal training or learning
- University degree, preferably with a major in Business, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy or EnglishWorking experience is preferred but not a must
- Basic understanding of qualitative research processes and analysis tools is an advantage
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and improve professional competence and knowledge, by following appropriate self-development or training
- Basic research project management skills
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for work
- Ability to responds to queries/ requests promptly, provides ongoing and accurate
- Interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin
is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress/work under pressure
- Good command of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Research Executive
For more details, please visit: www.tnsglobal.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.