- Planning and execution for social media on content creation, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting
- Monitor and manage digital platforms and devices (mobile app, website and digital panel)
- Planning for marketing strategy for mobile application
- Liaison with social media agencies
- Conduct email marketing and push notification marketing
- Handle reports on an ad-hoc / weekly / monthly basis
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing or Information systems
- 4 years' experience in social media industry
- Familiar with the operation of online social platforms
- Experience in PR, digital marketing or social media is a definite advantage
- Good business sense
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Excellent coordination, problem solving and communication skills
- Independent, reliable, creative, outgoing and able to work under tight schedule
At Kerry Properties, we commit to employing people who are passionate and dedicated. We look for people who always strive for excellence and possess a positive attitude. In turn, we offer our people boundless opportunities in career advancement and realization of their potential. If you are interested in the post, please submit your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary by email to email@example.com.
The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark "Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries" on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.