Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and now Indonesia our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations Associate to help our marketing team contribute in our external communication strategy and tactics, creating contents that are suitable for media publication as well as building relations with the media. The goal is to expand the knowledge and information of our company to be the top of mind on the industry where we are involved.
- Source, develop, manage and complete various writing and editorial projects, including press releases, bylined articles, messaging and talking points.
- Drive external eminence for Lalamove by proactively pitching stories positioning Lalamove leaders as experts on specific topics.
- Become accepted as a trusted advisor and provide strategic communications counsel to senior leadership.
- Serve as a key media contact and actively work to enhance and cultivate relationships with the media, particularly within top tier business press and leading trade publications, and facilitate media interviews with leadership.
- Engage and participate in client-facing activities (e.g. conference participation, sponsorships) to further strengthen Lalamove's brand in the marketplace.
- Prepare spokespeople and practice leaders for media interviews and speaking engagements by creating detailed briefing books - including key messages and talking points - and providing refresher media training as appropriate, facilitating and coordinating more in-depth media training for spokespeople when required.
- Manage external PR agency resources.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism
- Proven success in developing and executing external communications strategy and communications plans for a large business, preferably in professional services.
- Previous experience in managing strong media relations
- Cross-industry knowledge, experience
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Detailed-oriented, ability to multi-task, and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have the ability to create something from nothing, identify a game plan, get results and embrace for ambiguity with the mentally of "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again"
What we provide:
- Strategic location in Kuningan area
- Career plan
- Pension plan
- Health coverage
- Drinks & snacks
- Fun activities (sports, movie night, etc)
- Dynamic work environment