Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting edge tech company.
- Lalamove is looking for a marketing manager to join our Hong Kong team. If you are passionate in B2B marketing and making a difference, this is a job for you!
- Develop and implement local marketing strategy
- Work with a small team to understand local market and create engaging local content & design to acquire and retain drivers & users
- Plan, communicate, execute, measure & report ROI of local marketing campaigns
- Acquire local media & marketing partners to maximize cross-promotion & brand exposure opportunities
- Provide input to digital marketing team and work with regional team to roll out regional content & campaigns
What we seek:
- Experience working in an ROI-driven organization, and track record of working with data and implementing marketing strategies to drive impact
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, budget, and project manage across multiple teams
- Ability to engage in verbal, written & visual communications internally & externally across region
- Ability to develop & execute marketing strategy based on sound understanding of target customers and market data
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years working experience with solid understanding of content/inbound marketing, B2B marketing, brand management and PR
- Hands-on experience in executing and managing design & content creation
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a startup environment