Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and India. Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
As Lalamove continues to expand super-fast - the team is now seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented Retention & Engagement Specialist to join our regional HQ. You will be responsible for ideating, developing and marketing all product related features including assisting with the user and driver lifecycle segmentation, collecting user feedback where needed to adjust product positioning in each market. You will also be acting as a project manager coordinating with various country teams to ensure all release marketing is executed as intended. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with product, marketing and country teams to drive process implementation across the 8 markets.
You'll be working very closely with both Product & Marketing teams to improve the overall product communication and also retention rate for users and drivers.
This role reports to the Engagement & Retention Marketing Manager
The must haves:
- Problem-solver: To be able to identify & anticipate problems in order to be both proactive & reactive.
- User Empathy: To be able to think from a perspective of a user & build user journeys which are seamless.
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
- Data Driven: To utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions
- Team-player: To be able to understand team challenges & to be able to build team empathy while delivering results at the same time.
- Collaborative mindset: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all execution efforts & strategies across multiple markets.
What you'll do:
- Ideating, developing and marketing all product related features including assisting with the user and driver lifecycle segmentation
- Writing pieces covering product rollout and new market launches.
- Coordinate between product and marketing team for marketing relevant product initiatives. Implement and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics to bring incremental engagement lift for user and driver activity
- Work closely with Engagement & Retention Marketing Manager and local teams to execute end-to-end driver lifecycle management strategy from onboarding to engagement to reactivation.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing or marketing communication role.
- Previous experience in dealing with Marketing automation tools is preferred but not a must. (Braze, CleverTap, Localytics, Urban Airship etc)
- Requires an ability to quickly learn and use new technology and software applications.Experience in user segmentation methodology would be a plus.
- Passion for rapidly designing and building projects, then A/B testing their success.
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQLStrong and effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to tailor your message to your audience.
- Excellent writing skills in English (Cantonese and Mandarin will be a plus)
- Exceptional creative thinking and editorial skills.
To all recruitment agencies - Lalamove does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Lalamove employees or any other company location. Lalamove is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.