Apply for this job
Are you passionate about solving problems? Do you want to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting technology startups with a presence in over 150 cities across Southeast Asia, China and India? If your answers are yes and yes, we want you to join our team!
We are seeking an Field Sales Executive who will not back down in the face of challenge, who is ready to try new things, and is ready to make history together with the rest of the team at Lalamove. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. We are looking for high energy, quick thinking individual who can understand driver beliefs and requirements to create long-lasting partnerships with our fleet.
The incumbent will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Sales Objectives
- Market survey to define the customer demand
- Forecast customer demand & Sales Forecast accuracy
- Find customer in online/ Offline & introduce company products and services to customer
- Execution marketing program to right segment of customer.
- Daily Sales report & Weekly Sales report and have a right action plan to reach Sales target.
- Daily visit customer by Routine and make sure one times per week with Key customer and one times per 2 weeks with the small customers.
- Make sure achievement KPI by weekly and monthly.
- Training/ guiding products/ service for customer
- Analyze Sales/ Display/ market Price data to propose ideas to value up Sell Out Capability
2. Shop front & Display
- Manage POSM in the Market by unique guideline in consensus with Marketing
- Manage new launching and Strategic models (Display/ Sell Out/ Market feedback)
3. Miscellaneous will assign by line manager
- University graduation with at least 1 year experience in Sales Executive in FMCG, Logistics, Electronics, Tech Company….
- Team work building attitude.
- Thinking mindset is out of box.
- Have ambition to try new things to strengthen challenges/ Opportunities
- Have negotiation Skills, time management, sales orientation
- Willing to learn and high passion to follow career path of Trade/ Field force/ Sales
- Can communicate in English is preferred and this is your opportunity to promote in fast paced environment.
- Good at Excel, Word, Power Point.