Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, we all breathe passion, grit, execution & humility which are our company's core values .
Are you passionate? A perpetual solver of problems? Are you proactive, dedicated to honing your skills, and persistent in completing and executing tasks? If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team in Ho Chi Minh! We are currently seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Business Development team, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
We are looking for a high energy, quick thinking individual to achieve business target by creating and maintaining professional relationship with clients.If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
- Retain acquired business to a satisfactory level and increase penetration rate in existing business through planning and implementing retention and loyalty program;
- Assist in achieving business targets through managing the effectiveness of all sales channels and daily operations;
- Implement marketing campaigns and any other sales initiatives in a cost-effective manner with budgetary control;
- Give suggestion to develop sales support tools like sales kit, operational manuals, training materials and premium gifts to ensure effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns;
- Perform financial projections with profitability evaluation and resources planning;
- Co-ordinate various internal and external parties to roll out sales & marketing campaign and manage the logistics of the roll-out and fulfillment;
- Monitor sales performance, arrange sales reporting and undertake any short-term/long-term measures to improve sales performance;
- Facilitate customer complaints to be handled in a prompt and professional manner.
What we seek:
- Degree Holder or above, preferably in marketing or business related subjects;
- Min 2 year solid experience in account management or sales; experience in the logistics industry is highly preferred but not a must;
- Outstanding sales and presentation & communications skills;
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines;
- Self motivated, responsible, proactive and take ownership and personal responsibility;
- Hard working & friendly team player, enthusiastic and adaptable;
- Proficiency in written Vietnamese & English;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint