Apply for this job
At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world's delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we need your help to get us there!
We are looking for a Senior Regional Marketing Manager to be based in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments. This position will oversee marketing and communication functions, enhancing our brand equity in our regions to achieve the countries' marketing KPI.
What you will do:
- Develop overall marketing communication strategy and communications plan, contribute to annual marketing plan
- Work with agencies and internal teams to develop regional compelling campaigns (including online/offline/PR activities) that drive marketing and communications objectives
- Explore the appropriate media channels to raise brand awareness and conversions
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in our marketing messaging, design and branding implemented in all communications materials through different channels and media
- Ensure all marketing communications activities comply with the policies and best practices, and are aligned with global initiatives
- Manage vendor relationships to support all related activities
- Establish metrics to track measurable and quantitative performance for evaluation and improvement
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
What you will need:
- APAC regional marketing communication experience is a MUST
- Strong experience in running online and offline regional advertisement campaigns
- Data-driven with proven experience deriving marketing opportunities and strategy through data analysis and working in an ROI-driven organization
- Hands-on experiences of working with advertising, media and PR agencies
- Autonomy and ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills to be able to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication (English, Cantonese, and Mandarin)
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of marketing experience