As Lalamove continues to expand super-fast - the team is now seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail-oriented Finance Associate to join, based in our Hong Kong HQ office. The mission of this role is to ensure the organization and integrity of all finance documents, including payroll documents, invoices, bank slips are kept in the excellent order. You will also have the opportunity to receive training in using the most updated HR technology such as HRIS and ATS. The role requires someone who is careful, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility.
What we seek:
- Provide daily support on bank transactions and preparing monthly reports;
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions included accounts payable and payment arrangement;
- Undertake documents filling;
- Perform ad hoc tasks & duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Higher Diploma in accounting with LCCI Intermediate level certificate or above is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), google docs (preferred) and Chinese / English word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Mandarin is a plus
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.