Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.The Opportunity:
Are you one who likes to interact and promote brand awareness to customers and able to take ownership of the event from and its commercial success? If your answer is yes, this role is waiting for you to apply.
This role suits someone who is positive, outgoing and customer-oriented. To succeed, you must be passionate about our business.
What we seek:
- Friendly and approachable individual who is goal-driven.
- Comfortable with serving and providing exceptional support to customers.
- Takes on initiatives and thinks on his/her feet.
- Promote a proactive approach to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all Visuals and Branding standards are consistently executed and maintained in the store.
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute seasonal programmes and implementing corrective actions plans.
- Ensure proper Brand execution according to established standards and directives.
What you'll need:
- 0-2 years of customer service related or retail sales experience
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills & interpersonal communication skills
- Diligent, detail-minded, and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in retails/sales/events organization would be ideal but not necessary
- Working Location: Tampines IKEA
- Part Time positions on a long term basis
- Salary $7/hr with commission based ($1/order)
- Would require to commit the working shift hours as per below for the week:
- Monday - 12pm to 10pm
- Tuesday - 12pm to 10pm
- Wednesday 12pm to 10pm
- Thursday 12pm to 10pm
- Saturday 10am to 10pm
- Sunday 11am to 10pm