Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, we now have operations in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and just launched in India! Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods move in any city worldwide.
As Lalamove continues to expand super-fast, we are now seeking a Regional Senior Manager - Customer Experience to be a part of our Regional Country Operations team. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction across every one of our cities. You will have exceptionally high standards when it comes to you customer service and even higher when meeting and exceeding the customer experience and satisfaction goals across our entire business in SEA. This is not an individual contributor role, the successful candidate will have demonstrated success in managing Managers across SEA as well as a track record of formulating and establish SOP's within a customer service centred environment.
- Leadership - you will grow and mentor our Managers and CS teams , further developing and fostering our high performance culture.
- Customer passionate - You take on complex challenges and simplify them to solve the customers most pressing problems
- Problem-solver: You will be able to identify & anticipate problems in order to be both proactive & reactive.
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
- Data Driven: To utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions
- Team-player: To be able to understand team challenges & to be able to build team empathy while delivering results at the same time.
- Collaborative mind-set: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all branding efforts & strategies across multiple markets
What you'll do:
- You will be the change agent to create the roadmap in customer excellence strategies to enable us to create a positive customer experience at every touch point.
- You will help the organisation to set the groundwork and direction for the strategy of our customer service teams to enable us to efficiently scale to more cities.
- Unify and standardise our local customer service teams so that they share one common vision/goal in line with achieving the company objectives
- Set SOPs for the teams and understand the local demographics of each city whilst at the same time setting a standard process for reporting to the leadership teams.
- Be a Manager of Managers and effectively lead teams on refining and redefining how customer experience should be run and create a value proposition that's in line with regional CS teams.
What you'll need:
- At least 8 years experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry (e.g. Telecommunication, banks, consumer goods, technology, airline, tourism, hospitality)Experience in managing teams, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing , delegating, and time management skills.
- Strong communicator; able to articulate ideas and use structured approach to communicate with team members and stakeholder
Nice to have:
- Experience with utilization, management, and configuration of customer service tools is a big plus (Ex. Zendesk, Avaya, Cisco, 3cx or similar systems)
- Working with Product teams with a tech company
- Skills to use customer data to drive product innovation and drive the company forward.