Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods are moved in any city worldwide.
Currently, we are seeking a high caliber Driver Operations Manager
based in Hong Kong. Quick wits, problem solving and a team first mentality will be critical to your success. This role is a unique opportunity to have a measurable impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver population on the Lalamove platform.
- Driver operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, incentify and rule the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers
- Driver operations standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues.
- Performance: constantly track the efficiency of your team and the service quality provided to the network, and deploy corrective/improvement actions
What we seek
- Leadership skills to deal with a large and diverse driver community.
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality.
- Strong integrity to make the best decisions for the company in every situation and stand firm without compromising
- Data-driven to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics/e-commerce fulfillment environment
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Fluent in Cantonese and English