Lalamove, a global company with more than 130 cities across Asia, empowers our local communities by making delivery fast and simple. The platform team is the core of that mission, where we redefine the speed of deliveries while empowering our drivers to have the flexibility to earn more income and also giving our customers a delightful delivery experience.
We are looking for a product visionary to help build the next generation of delivery experience for our Platform team. The Platform Team develops an engine that leverages data science and machine learning techniques to track data, identify insights, and iterate product development to improve delivery and driver experiences. As a product manager at Lalamove, you will set OKRs and prioritise product ideas to fuel our company's strategic goal. On this team, you will work with a group of passionate and talented engineers, designers, and data scientists to solve some of the most challenging problems the company is facing. You will need to wear many hats, work smart and iterate quickly.
What you will do:
- Define product goals to support Lalamove's vision and strategy
- Work closely with the product team and clearly define OKRs with the team and analyze metrics that determine the success of the product
- Break down key projects and prioritise features to maximise ROI
- Communicate clearly to product and leadership on the plans, data and results
- Build creative and cost-effective solutions with members of the platform and cross-functional teams
- Drive full-stack product development with a team of talented engineers, designers and data scientists
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user experience
What you will need:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Demonstrated examples of shipping software at scale
- Strong systems thinking
- Proven ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the dirty work
- Bonus: Have worked on SDK's or API for frameworks
To all recruitment agencies - Lalamove does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Lalamove employees or any other company location. Lalamove is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.