Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines Vietnam, Malaysia & Indonesia. Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
As Lalamove continues to expand super-fast - the team is now seeking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to be part of our Brand & Communications team. As Content Manager you'll be responsible for driving all initiatives related to building a content driven marketing organisation. You will be accountable for driving the planning & execution of our content production efforts with city as well as global marketing teams. You will also be owning all areas of website content, content voice and tone guides as well as all content strategy for all external facing channels.
The successful candidate will own the end-to-end process of planning, creating, executing, optimizing, reporting, and sharing insights from campaigns and tests in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Problem-solver: To be able to identify & anticipate problems in order to be both proactive & reactive.
- User Empathy: To be be able to think from a perspective of a user & write that speaks to the audience
- Excellent writer: You have a knack for producing great & impactful content.
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
- Data Driven: To utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions
- Team-player: To be able to understand team challenges & to be able to build team empathy in while delivering results at the same time.
- Collaborative mind-set: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all branding efforts & strategies across multiple markets.
What you'll do
- Manage all content workflows related to our Website and App store including frequent audits, updates & future planning.
- Guide city marketing teams by providing content production & amplification frameworks
- Create, deploy & update content tones, voice & guides of Lalamove based on the direction of the Lalamove Brand
- Driver regional content marketing efforts by producing frequent content that positions Lalamove as No 1 default choice for delivery
- Provide editorial governance and stewardship so all content from Lalamove is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Identify & improve driver funnel by deploying experiments across paid & drip marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain a strong growth marketing culture by promoting experiments & data digs
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in implementing successful content marketing strategies in a Technology company
- A creative and strategic wordsmith who has experience creating content for various target audiences, demographics and verticals and also enjoys exploring innovative ways to express brand values and positioning through content when promoting Lalamove
- You have an expert grasp of English and enjoy understanding the nuances of language in general. You have an ability to take marketing ideas and understand how copywriting, and channel-specific content can help tell a compelling story that is applicable even at a global level.
- You are a multitasker, able to manage and lead a team to complete multiple time-sensitive projects yet are also able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You can tie your content production results back to data where possible and have the ability to analyze, present and improve online content and social performance using analytics to drive content strategy.
- You are extremely familiar with content management systems such as Wordpress, Hubspot etc
To all recruitment agencies - Lalamove does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Lalamove employees or any other company location. Lalamove is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.