Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Currently, we are building a strong in-house marketing team here in Hong Kong & looking for an experienced individual in all areas of online marketing to lead our regional digital marketing strategy. As we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across Southeast Asia, user acquisition via Paid Marketing becomes more important than ever. As a Digital Marketing Manager your key objective would be to drive User Acquisition growth. You would be responsible for strategy, planning, actioning & delivery of Search, Social, Display & Youtube campaigns, ensuring that the performance meets Lalamove's User Acquisition targets. You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure scalable optimisation strategies across multiple markets.
- Problem-solver: To be able to find solutions to move User Acquisition numbers.
- Test & Learn Mentality: To be open enough to try new channels & learn from them.
- User Empathy: To be be able think from a perspective of a user & build user journeys which are seamless.
- High autonomy: organised, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
- Data Driven: To utilise existing data on hand to make informed decisions.
- Performance driven mindset: To use data on hand to inform resource allocation
- Expert in Adwords & Paid Social: Have hands-on executional experience in managing adwords, paid social campaigns.
What you'll do
- Oversee & manage day-to-day paid advertising campaigns on Facebook & Adwords manager across all markets.
- Ensure Lalamove is following all of the SEO best practices including on-page and off-page optimisation.
- Monitor budgets, ensure accurate tracking, report to stakeholders about day to day performance of campaigns
- Plan, coordinate and execute all areas of paid advertising campaign by coordinating frequently with designer and copywriter.
- Improve conversion rate metrics by analysing the acquisition funnel and come up with retargeting solutions to reduce funnel leakage.
- Dig into daily performance, identify opportunities and adjust budgets and bids
- Evaluate ROI on ad spend and stop non performing ads.
What you'll need
- What you'll need: A relevant degree in Marketing or Quantitative field is advantageous
- Minimum 4 years work experience in executing & strategising User Acquisition Campaigns via adwords.
- Experience in devising scalable Paid Social & SEM optimisation strategies
- Experience in mapping out & improving User Acquisition funnels
- Prior experience in working in a hyper growth startup environmentComfortable wearing multiple hats at one time.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with designers & other members of marketing team in order produce desired output
- Always seeking for improvements in the way we do things
- Fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese proficiency preferred.
To all recruitment agencies - Lalamove does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Lalamove employees or any other company location. Lalamove is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.