Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and just launched in India. Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
We are now looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Finance Manager, based in Hong Kong HQ to oversee the countries finance team across SEA.
In this role, you will interact with the local region and countries and HQ teams to implement financial accounting and operational support to ensure smooth running of all lines of business. This means you will not only ensure reporting standards are implemented, you will also provide strategic guidance by identifying opportunities to add value to the business through cost optimization, margin improvement and tax strategies.
What you will do:
- Financial planning: Assist SEA Finance Head to complete the budgeting / forecast on a timely basis
- Analysis: Prepare business analytics and detailed reviews to provide advisory on financial and strategic business issues
- Statutory compliance: Ensure all statutory compliance are met for SEA countries
- Efficiency enhancement: Work closely with different departments to understand the workflow detail and review the business/operation flow
- Local cities liaison: Work with local cities to solve any issues/matters
- Ad-hoc: Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
What we seek:
- Integrity and leadership: Make the right decisions for the business, lead and motivate others
- Strategic thinker: Ability to plan ahead to fulfill financial needs of each function for achieving ambitious business growth targets
- Strong communicator: To liaise with HQ / Management / functional departments to align on allocated budgets and business requirements
- Detail oriented: Meticulous on finalising reports and ensure legal compliance of the local entity
What you'll need:
- At least 6 years of working experience in Finance/Accounting field, at least 2 years from management reporting
- A degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting & Finance (i.e ACCA, CPA)
- Good communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and with analytical mindset
- Positive attitude and strong business acumen
- Sound understanding on logistics / O2O business models is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager