Do you have a strong eye for design? The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for designing, producing, and updating digital marketing materials and templates.
What we seek:
- Create digital and print graphics and design layouts to support marketing campaigns
- Create marketing assets and templates, including presentations, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Work with web developers to improve design of company website and blog
- Contribute to projects in partnership with designers, copywriters, web developers, and marketing specialists
What you'll need:
- Major in Creative design / visual arts / visual communication or related fields
- High proficiency with industry-standard design software such as Adobe CS 6 applications (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular) a must
- Familiarity with current standards and best practices within the web design and production field
- Knowledge of marketing email design and development, standards, and best practices
- Expert knowledge and experience with latest versions of PowerPoint, including creating slide masters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent, accountable, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well