Apply for this job Lalamove
is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year, Lalamove is now operating in more than 200 cities across China, South East Asia, India and Latin America. We continue to aspire to be more as we play an integral role in how cities incorporate digital transformation in how goods move. The role
requires a high-energy, disciplined and structured individual to build and execute all aspects of market validation.
- Develop, build and maintain analysis matrices to identify and prioritize new potential markets to investigate.
- Through quantitative and qualitative research, you will help establish product-market fit, shape positioning and messaging, provide insights for product development, differentiation and definition.
- Collaborate with functional leads (Product, Marketing, People Operations, Finance) to define, frame and rationalize a market validation methodology.
- Develop gating criteria across the validation funnel based on measurable indicators (financial, demographics, market, legal risks and compliance, economics).
- Bridge market validation to the launch process and collaborate closely with city launchers and the expansion lead to achieve this.
- Handle end-to-end project set up and execution, and be hands on in drafting questionnaires and discussion/interview guides.
- Consolidate research leanings and report your recommendation to Lalamove SEA leadership.
- Note: This role requires travelling across the region for an extensive period of time. As part of the expansion team, you will be in a special task force within the company; dropped into new cities to work independently, while coordinating with the rest of the expansion team to ensure the right selection of cities and launch strategy and to achieve project objectives.
What we seek
- Problem-solver: to make your way into unfamiliar markets.
- High autonomy: self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude.
- Strong communicator and negotiator: effectively work and communicate in a cross-functional environment, ability to develop and leverage a strong network of valuable connections across SEA. Strong at getting what you need from internal and external stakeholders.
- Structured and neat: ability to build comprehensive analysis from a large amount of data and information.
- Detailed-oriented: ability to conduct in depth analysis without losing sight of the bigger picture.
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years work experience accumulated from a consulting background
- Academic degree in finance or/and supply chain. Good understanding of standard legal incorporation schemes and compliance preferred.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English, one additional SEA language preferred.Ability to travel for extensive periods in different countries in Southeast Asia.
- Prior experience in on-demand, sharing economy business models, retail operations