Apply for this job
Are you passionate about solving problems?
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting technology startups with a presence in over 150 cities across Southeast Asia, China and India?
If your answers are yes and yes, we want you to join our team! We are seeking an Business Development Manager who will not back down in the face of challenge, who is ready to try new things, and is ready to make history together with the rest of the team at Lalamove. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. We are looking for high energy, quick thinking individual who can understand driver beliefs and requirements to create long-lasting partnerships with our fleet.
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and Indonesia, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Present sales, revenue, expense reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Modeling, analyzing and reporting sales and account management data
- Take initiative to identify and drive improvements at the individual, team, and regional levels supported by key sales metrics e.g. shorten sales cycle, improve conversion rates
- Align sales and account management processes with local sales team ensuring KPIs, commission schemes, and other incentive systems do not interfere with local initiatives
- Build, implement and maintain a strong and high performing sales culture through regional initiatives (e.g. sales newsletters, sales prizes)
- Identify what qualities make a strong salesperson and build this into the hiring process and training programs
What you'll do
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
What you'll need
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years
- Background in field Sales, Operations, Account Manager would be great
- Proficiency in English and local language
- Always seeking for improvements in the way we do things
- Proficient command of MS Office and CRM software