Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do.
Love working with people, training and providing guidance? We want you in our team! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Driver Operations Associate based in Hanoi, Vietnam. The Ideal candidate should not be afraid to try new things and get ready to make history together with the rest of the ops team at Lalamove Hanoi. You will be in charge of scheduling and training Lalamove drivers and will need to take full ownership of a crucial component of our business. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before.
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join the team in Hanoi, Vietnam to experience the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry!
- Driver acquisition & training: Constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Driver and Community management: Actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, incentivise and manage the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers to maximize driver retention
- Understanding driver operations standards: Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
What we seek
- An outgoing and open-minded personality that can interact and influence people with different profiles (age, nationality, experience, background)
- An ambitious individual who has a go getter attitude to bring solutions and ideas to our daily operations needs
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality
- Autonomous and adaptable attitude to cope with an ever-changing working environment
- Strong understanding to adhere to company process and SOPs and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred
- Previous experience in driver/community management or field team recruitment is a plus/advantage
- Vietnamese national with fluency in Vietnamese is required