Apply for this job
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services. Six years into our start and a few 100+ cities later, we are just getting started.
Come join our People Operations team in our HQ office and directly support all Talent Development functions. As a Culture Associate, you will shape and scale the culture of our organization, actively promote our people-centric ethos, and collaborate with other People teams which include: HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Employee Services, Country Expansion, and more.
This role is one of a kind and requires you to wear multiple hats. You must be tech savvy, have a keen eye for content, and be incredibly passionate about people.
If you are up for the challenge, we want YOU for our team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our Talent Development (TD) Lead on creating L&D and Internal Communications content for Lalamove's employees across the region
- Design effective employee pulse surveys and track analytics to gauge effectiveness of TD programs
- Continuous research, source, and recommend new HR technologies that enable us to scale our Culture and Performance Management initiatives globally
- Research and recommend world-class L&D trainers offered by third party vendors
- Lead our Employer Branding efforts on LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Host events for the startup community and partner with organizations to promote D&I and community involvement
- Actively promote our Culture and Values, and spread our Mission to all our cities globally
What You'll Need:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Talent Development, L&D, Content, Management Consulting, or similar roles
- Passionate about people and creating a fun, productive, and gritty workplace
- Content creation experience is a plus (writing, photography, video, etc.)
- Energy to be our Culture ambassador and spur employee engagement for all levels
- Best in class communication skills and able to build rapport with various stakeholders
- Adept in creating and delivering captivating presentations and thrive in the limelight
- Able to operate fast and efficiently with minimal instructions Possess and live our Core Values at all times - Passion, Grit, Execution, and Humility