This role is one of the most important positions in our company because you have the most touch points with our users and drivers. You will rush to answer every call on the first ring, and when you are on the phone, you are our Lalamove ambassador. Whether our customers or drivers have a positive experience with us depends on you.
No two days are ever the same in customer service and don't be surprised if you receive customer or driver complaints occasionally, it probably means that they are feeling frustrated and they need your help. Our best CS role model gives it a laugh and tries their best to turn around the situation. No hard feelings.
This role suits someone who is positive, outgoing and customer-oriented. To succeed, you must be passionate about our business.
What we seek:
- Engage our mobile app users directly to handle customer queries, resolve conflicts and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with different parties of the entire order fulfillment process - pick-up, drivers and drop-off to ensure a high level of fulfillment
- Handle payments processing, orders and operational expenses
- Be able to contribute significantly to the CS team in terms of order fulfillment
- Perform other administrative duties for the team, or any other duties assigned by General Operations and CS Manager
What you'll need:
- Minimum of Diploma/Fresh Graduate preferred
- SINGAPOREANS / PRs ONLY
- 0-2 years of customer service related and administrative experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, resolve conflicts and handle customer complaints
- Ability to perform operational duties and team project responsibilities
- Proficient in MS office application, in particular MS Excel
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision in a changing environment, multitask, and is a self-starter
- Able to communicate in English & Mandarin (To liaise with Mandarin speaking customer)
- Ability to commit to shift hours and timing
- - 5days work week from Monday to Sunday
- - Shift hours: 8am-5pm / 10am-7pm / 1pm-10pm