Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Bangkok and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us conceive and execute partnership strategy and drive our efforts to expand Lalamove's services in Bangkok. Your role will be to manage the entire sales cycle from pitching Lalamove's services to new clients, negotiating terms and establishing partnerships with corporate clients.
We are looking for an individual who is a go-getter with a strategic mindset and the ability to run a deal to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia. Think you are up for it? Apply now!
What we seek:
- Collaborate with the Regional partnership's team and manage the end to end business development cycle from lead generation, pitch, negotiation and deal closing
- Develop a strategic road map to meet 'new business' targets
- Proactively identify potential new clients through lead generation and develop a strong sales pipeline
- Work cross functionally with Marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Plan and lead strategic pitch proposals to corporate clients and develop competitive commercial offerings
- Run the deal closing process through negotiation and contract write up
- Take ownership of drawing up contracts with the ability to deal with a high level of complexity
- Manage the onboarding and product integration process ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related discipline from a reputable institution
- 5 years of business development experience - we mean fluency in commercial agreements and the ability to write and negotiate complex agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Must have hands on experience in negotiation and contract development - literacy in legal language is ideal
- Must have good presentation and communications skills and be fluent in English and Thai
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take accountability
- Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus