Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fourth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore and Philippines, our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods move in any city worldwide. Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join our Taipei team as City Director to consolidate our presence in one of our busiest cities in SEA.
Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting edge tech company.
What we seek:
- The world moves fast and you will need to move faster. Quick wits, problem solving and a team first mentality will be critical to your success. The City Director role requires a high-energy, disciplined individual to run all aspects of our business. You will be running your business as an entrepreneur with the support of our global HQ in Hong Kong. As the City Head you will be responsible for a wide range of activities including, but not limited to -
- Talent acquisition: building a world-class team locally, from customer services, operations to marketing - hiring, managing and leading the best who share the same values as Lalamovers to make your team succeed
- Oversee and manage operations and devising relevant metrics and KPIs in order to ensure consistent and high level of standards are met on the operations front; Devise metrics and KPIs to measure success of all operations initiatives in order to fine tune daily execution
- Business Development: acquisition of delivery partners, actively engage and cultivate strategic partnerships with potential delivery partners to increase business with an aim to generate revenue
- Oversee full spectrum of marketing activities: both online and offline, actively take part in spearheading local marketing strategy
- Customer relationship management of drivers, clients, and business partners, ensuring top quality service is provided by the team to all stakeholders
- Financially savvy: ability to budget and forecast and align business needs with control of operating expenses
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5 years work experience accumulated from operations background gained in the e-commerce industry
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communicator: able to articulate ideas and use a structured approach to communicating with team members and global HQ regularly
- Self-motivated, passionate and driven with a can-do attitude, ability to lead and motivate others
- Prior experience in logistics or O2O business would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin