Lalamove provides last-mile delivery on demand. We are disrupting the industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our groundbreaking mobile platform in over 100 cities in Asia. The role:
We are now looking for a full-stack engineer to be responsible for developing and maintaining features for our API and internal tools as well as focusing on frontend aspects of our mobile and web products. You will design, implement, and launch scalable systems to build new products, features, and services as well as improve existing ones.
What We Seek:
- Ability to learn quickly : you will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks related to mobile and web development
- Detail-oriented: small things such as grammar mistakes and blurry images bother you, so you must be able to make sure that when products get deployed, visually they should look perfect
- Creative: you will need to be creative and innovative. We are all about creativity at our company and we encourage our team to think outside of the box frequently.
- Strong communicator and leader : you will need to act as a leader to help other engineers grow. In addition you have to be strong at communicating requirements and delegating tasks to other team members to ensure that they are being utilized efficiently.
What you'll need:
- Strong knowledge of building complex layouts using HTML and CSS
- Combination of experience with MySQL, Redis, MongoDB or NoSQL solutions
- Knowledgeable in how to design RESTful APIA good eye for design and UXBe flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment Willingness to teach and collaborate with others
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Why work with us:
- We follow agile practices (Kanban)
- We strive for quality (focus on unit and integration testing)
- We work as feature team, you are free to assist backend, frontend and mobile engineers
- Develop in a workplace which is passionate about knowledge-sharing and code review