Lalamove provides last-mile delivery on demand. We are disrupting the industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our groundbreaking mobile platform in over 100 cities in Asia. As we continue to expand - the team is now seeking for an analytical, detail oriented and proactive individual to join as Regional Finance Manager
, based in our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong.
If you want to be in a role that makes an impact on the business - this is the role for you! You will act as the financial leader, supporting the regional office and local city finance teams across SEA and China.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Finance Department.
What we seek:
- Manage and lead the Regional Finance Team
- Lead and optimize accounting system
- Plan and design the accounting policy and procedures to ensure the whole accounting system is consistent
- End-to-end preparation of Income tax, and other tax returns in compliance with the BIR
- Champion and drive continuous process improvement initiatives in finance functions across the SEA
- Prepare consolidation and prepare group interim and annual financial statements monthly
- Liaise with external auditors for year-end audits
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant audit/accounting experience in Big 4 firms with ideally 1 year in commercial
- Experience in IPO will be an advantage
- Qualified member of HKICPA or ACCA
- Hands on experience in management reporting, financial accounting and analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally internally and externally across the region
- Must be proactive and passionate with high attention to detail
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken