Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and we rank #212, and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people...come join the fun!
Part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. Focus on developing Finance operating model, finance process and next generation digital finance capabilities to improve processes in business groups worldwide.
Passionate on the impact of digital on Finance and how Finance leverage digital technologies to deliver increased value to stakeholders. Translate business challenges into business requirements that can be packaged into delivery functions for execution
The role will orchestrate closely with business unity, geographic and functional strategy teams across the organization. Key responsibilities include:
Position Requirements: Qualifications
- Interacts with key business stakeholders globally, including senior leadership, which involves negotiating or influencing on high-impact decisions;
- Drive strategy initiatives to address CFO/COO and senior executive imperatives;
- Projects include targeting specific business segments, improving revenues within specific lines of business, analyzing returns on investment;
- Lead analysis of industry trends and competitor actions then relate data to Lenovo's current strategy and business focus;
- Lead initiatives to drive operational improvements across business groups;
- Develop and deliver presentations to audiences ranging from business line stakeholders to executives;
- Work collaboratively with cross-domain counterpart to develop detailed work plans, deliver status, meet deadlines, meet or exceed quality standards;
- Enhance end-to-end process for worldwide standardization, supporting new system implementation and supporting change management initiatives;
- Process re-engineering by optimizing end-to-end finance processes in Accounting Operations, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Costing or Closing & Consolidation;
- Decisions that have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility;
- Ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related subjects required; Master's degree preferred;
- 6 years or more of experience in one or more: Consulting experience, Implementing regional finance project operations or business process transformation in Record to Report, Procure to Pay, or Order to Cash and/or project management;
- CPA, CMA or CFA equivalent is plus
Preferred Skill Requirements
- SAP, SFDC, Qlik, Power BI, Anaplan
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong experience in driving finance transformation projects from both the technical and business perspectives;
- Strong project management experience to lead multiple projects simultaneously in dynamic region/global environments under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work independently and with proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgement;
- Must be solutions-driven, and possess strong problem skills and business acumen to guide transformation with the needs of the business in mind;
- Possess strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with peers and senior leaders locally and on a remote basis;
- Exceptional ability in influencing change, drive results through efficient and practical execute approach
" If you would like to learn more about Lenovo Hong Kong, please visit https://vanna.com/companies/explore/lenovo?hl=en ."