Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and we rank #212, and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people...come join the fun!
- This position reports to Country General Manager and is responsible for driving new solutions and technologies via non-traditional business routes in Hong Kong, including:
1. Expanding partnership with telco, as well as driving new business models and go-to-market approach
2. Fostering strategic business partnerships to extend our businesses into Edge, IoT computing and industrial-system domains
3. Enhancing our thought leadership position and help driving technological agendas with the government and public entities, including nurturing opportunities brought about by the development of the Greater Bay Area
- The role will be focusing on Lenovo's Personal Computers & Smart Devices, as well as emerging technologies (e.g. 5G, AI, ARVR and industry vertical solutions), and has the flexibility to work on Lenovo's Mobile Business Group (MBG) and Lenovo Data Center Group (DCG) product portfolios
- Drive portfolio demands through strong coverage of telco accounts and strategic business partners
o Conduct regular visitations with telco and business partners. Gain buy-in from senior management on new ideas and value proposition, through leveraging of Lenovo's services-led transformation, to provide unparallel value as strategic partner, in new technologies and business propositions
o Uncover and conduct business needs analysis, lead business negotiation with telco and business partners
o Organize business partnership workshops and quarterly business reviews
o Set & achieve customer centricity targets; pro-actively gather telco's and business partners' inputs to identify business issues and resolution plans
o Define strategic objectives mapping against best execution plan
o Work closely with telco's and business partners to execute agreed plans with the management team
o Drive business performance management and budget plans
- Facilitate regular Lenovo's management's interlocks with telco and business partners' C suite executives
- Conduct regular interlock with Lenovo Services Team, to achieve overall Lenovo's BU's KPIs
- Work closely with Lenovo marketing and communication teams for PR and Branding matters
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT, Business, or associated discipline preferred
- Possess a growth mindset and an enterprising spirit
- At least 10 years minimum experience in related area
- Possesses clarity in the different approaches of selling hardware, software and services.
- Excellent public speaking skills to engage customers in any scenario.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo - 19 days ago - original job