Focus Practice Areas : Full Lenovo service portfolio, with a focus on Lifecycle Services, Modern Workspace, Managed Services and Device- as-a-Service.
- Serve as Lead Services Solution Architect in assigned strategic opportunities. Required to work with cross-functional domain specialists to define customer requirements, build solution with P/L, risk mitigation models, and overall solution approach and proposal.
- Articulate and discuss Lenovo services and solutions, best practices, use cases and industry trends in an advisory capacity during solutioning and presales engagements
- Produce solution modeling with components, costings, risk and mitigation factors that position Lenovo to win opportunities
- Produce vendor and customer statement of work for project sign-offs
- Responsible to pass solution models and statements of work through assurance gating with Delivery (and extended functional teams where required)
- Cultivate strong, trusted and meaningful relationships with extended Lenovo team (account sellers, services sales, service delivery), external customers and strategic partners
- Supervisory responsibilities of in-region Services Solution architect team.
- Maintain understanding of current and emerging technology, trends and toolsets in the industry. Contribute strategic insight to build up Lenovo Managed Services practice areas
- Recognized university degree (Advanced degree preferred but not mandatory)
- Microsoft and other recognized technical certifications
- ITIL and other project management certifications
- 10+ years experience in technical consultancy and end-to-end services solutioning in an IT service business environment with proven results.
- Strong understanding of sales and delivery organizations from a previous position in similar capacity. Effectively bridges end-to-end requirements holistically.
- Confident, articulate and professional in both oral and written communication and presentation in addressing all levels of audiences including C-levels.
- Possesses commercial awareness of local and regional competitive market in AP region, including direct and indirect competition from OEMs, business partners and solution providers
- Deep knowledge and passion to advocate and solution modern workspace deployment and management solutions (including workflows, resourcing modesl, infrastructure, toolsets and software)
- Deep knowledge and passion for emerging technology and able to rationalize productization opportunities in Lenovo Services portfolio.
- Able to address customer requirements through critical thinking, creative solutioning and collaboration across functions and geographies
- Ready connections to regional and local partners in AP countries
- Spoken and written proficiency in additional languages over and on top of English is an advantage
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo - Just posted - original job